• Welcome to Linuxtracker Forums.

[New Torrent] OnlyHuman-e19-M-2014.12.17

Started by DeBaas, December 26, 2014, 06:51:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeBaas

Enlightenment December e19 musicians community remaster by OnlyHuman

http://www.pclinuxos.com/forum/index.php/topic,129878.msg1095553.html#msg1095553

Some interest has been shown in a musicians iso, so I made a December version updating a previous iso and adding to it, this features kernel 3.18.1 it also has task-printing installed.

The iso will not fit a cd as it is approx 1gb in size.

Here are some useful tips if having problems.

If anyone wishes to change the screen resolution, please install arandr and use that. (I forgot to install it)

If anyone has a problem with sound, try in the terminal
service alsa force-reload then logout and back in.
Agust has mentioned in the past what worked for him,
    Yeah!! , sound en my e19 Pclos  ;D.

Not think that's quite right but it works.
    Open terminal with root:
    "echo "options snd_hda_intel model=auto" ยป /etc/modprobe.d/alsa-base.conf ; rmmod snd_hda_intel ; modprobe snd_hda_intel"

Now create file in .modprobe.d , "alsa-base.conf" , add "options snd_hda_intel model=auto" , run alsaconf et voila sound!!!.
If anyone has problems after installing their locales,
on the shelf bottom right you should see a flag where you set languages, make sure that your countries flag is showing and at the top of the list.
On the menu>applications>more applications>configuration>keyboard-change.  remove where it says us and change to your country ie: for Great Britain gb. Then on menu configuration click on setkbmap

Useful addlocale terminal commands,
addlocale --help
addlocale --debug: verbose output for debugging
addlocale --no-vtest: skip to test for the latest available version of lomanager
addlocale --no-updatetest: skip the test to check if your system is fully updated

That should do it :)