Main Menu

ERROR, ILLEGAL UPLOAD

Started by justinbreithaupt, May 26, 2013, 10:22:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

justinbreithaupt

"Error

Ilegal upload!! This is not a image
Please press back and try again"

So no matter what I do, make new torrents, or what, I get this error. I tried making a torrent that just has an iso only in it, and it still says illegal. What the heck ?

Attached are 4 torrent files I've tried to use, it blocks them all. What gives ?

johncoom

If you insist on being a smart ass and calling you self "SUDO USER, Root's Wife" what do expect ? The Admin and Mod's are not fools, do you think you can out smart them ? Some one probably does not like the way you behave and act ? and made your posts an illegal upload !

justinbreithaupt

spouting off about something...

justinbreithaupt

How was I implying anyone was a fool ?

justinbreithaupt

I hope this is a better profile name. I'm not trying to be a smart ass.

ruedii

Anyways, I'm not sure the issue, but it's giving me an error as well, saying the torrent is in the database already, but it clearly isn't.

I'm not sure what I can do about it.  I'll have to wait for McAngeli to look into it.

justinbreithaupt

Quote from: ruedii on May 27, 2013, 01:15:52 AM
Anyways, I'm not sure the issue, but it's giving me an error as well, saying the torrent is in the database already, but it clearly isn't.

I'm not sure what I can do about it.  I'll have to wait for McAngeli to look into it.

Thanks, I figured it was an error. Not something against JULinux. Of course when johncoom is involved I never know ;) No offense johncoom, we just have history together.