• Welcome to Linuxtracker Forums.

[New Torrent] Voyager-20.04-LTS-amd64.iso

Started by Greger, April 29, 2020, 11:11:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greger

I introduce you Voyager 20.04 LTS with long-term support for 3 years, until April 2023 . A variant based on (X) Ubuntu 20.04 (Focal Fossa) with the XFCE desktop in version 4.14 and the kernel 5.4 of the Linux kernel. The advantage of xfce is to offer a light, fast, modern, fluid and efficient system. With integrated for the first time, PC Tablet options in minimum version for Xfce in the Box Voyager . Voyager comes in 2 desktop versions, with XFCE by default and Gnome Shell for a version called GE . Also, you can choose according to your wishes and machine capacities. The general idea of Voyager, is to introduce scripts grouped in a Box and various panel profiles which optimize the system, with a choice of necessary software. The whole, in an ergonomics redesigned in a variety of color themes and wallpaper . Please note, Voyager 20.04 LTS is just an advanced variant of (X) Ubuntu for which I would like to thank the whole team for this excellent basic work. And Ubuntu too, which allows us to use their system which I still find as simple and well thought out. All the internal structure is therefore left by default, in order to avoid any security and package problems and all updates come from official repositories from Ubuntu. It is also an international version because all languages ​​and translations have been preserved. Videos, in-depth explanations and an image presentation still under construction are available below. See you soon for this new adventure.

Voyager-20.04-LTS-amd64.iso
SHA1:
a74cb243a5bed90361f33b3b288003b1bd281879
MD5:
96bef7bfb1fdf686074e5f6bf08e3ad4

Releaseinfo: https://voyagerlive.org/voyager-xe-20-04-lts/