• Welcome to Linuxtracker Forums.

[New Torrent] bodhi-6.0.0-64-beta.iso

Started by enigma9o7, April 03, 2021, 08:24:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enigma9o7

Bodhi Linux Standard 6.0.0β amd64 LIVE/Install ISO
2021 April 3
www.bodhilinux.com

Bodhi is a lightweight Linux distribution based on Ubuntu but significantly lighter than Xubuntu/Lubuntu. It features the Moksha desktop, a fork of enlightenment E17.

Bodhi 6 64-bit uses Linux 5.4 LTS kernel and is based on Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS. Bodhi "Standard" is Bodhi's minimalist 64-bit iso, including only basic apps. Additional applications are available in Bodhi or Ubuntu repositories.

Included GUI Applications:
Chromium Browser
Terminology X-Terminal
Thunar File Manger
Leafpad Text Editor
Ephoto Photo Viewer/Editor
Synaptic package manager

Note: snapd installation is blocked by default;
Chromium is provided in traditional debian package from  Bodhi repositories.

enigma9o7

New here trying to see if I can upload a torrent.  I thought I did things right, but I can't find it in the index, and from my side it shows the tracker not working....

Any hints?   Also any way to avoid retyping everything when I forget the captcha on that upload screen, argh!  And how do I set the name?

distrobistro

It seems that you have to earn a certain reputation until your torrents are released to the public instantly.

The tracker is working - you just have to wait for a human.

The upload form is special in that it deletes everything if a field is incorrect.

The title should work out of the box. But there seems to be a filter which rejects certain characters. A-Za-z-. seems acceptable, though. The description also has certain restrictions which I don't know of, which is why I refer to the respective forum entry.