• Welcome to Linuxtracker Forums.

[New Torrent] Sabayon_6.0_xfce_amd64

Started by thesatellitethatcould, September 11, 2011, 11:14:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thesatellitethatcould

In hopes of not getting this deleted mistakenly by ill moderators, I will again paste what the realease notes said per Sabayon:

Sabayon Linux is a Gentoo-based distribution which follows the works-out-of-the-box philosophy, aiming to give the user a wide number of applications that are ready for use and a self-configured operating system. Sabayon offers the user an easy-to-use workspace with a captivating look, good hardware detection and a large number of up-to-date software packages installed by default, with additional software available from a repository. Sabayon is available in several flavors featuring respectively the KDE, GNOME, LXDE, Xfce and Enlightenment desktop environments.

johncoom

Do we really need this NON FUNCTIONING torrent any more (so that a silly Leecher can try to download it) ? Never Seeded, No Leeches, never completed !
NOTE: I have already done a Report for this torrent, BUT no Admin or Mod ever deleted it :-) and one can not report a torrent twice ! Now this post just looks silly just to keep it (just to make up numbers perhaps ?)
There is already a fully functional Multi-tracker torrent for this ! So why keep this Rubbish one ? 

clowenstein

Thought I had already deleted it.  So tonight I did so again.