• Welcome to Linuxtracker Forums.
Main Menu

Point Linux 2.3.2

Started by PointLinux, July 12, 2015, 04:34:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PointLinux

Good day!

I've uploaded Point Linux 2.3.2 torrents, they've appeared in the torrents list, then I edited the supplementary text of these torrents. All the torrents dissapeared after that and I cannot find them anywhere. What do I do?

Thanks in advance!

johncoom

Quote from: PointLinux on July 12, 2015, 04:34:06 AM
Good day!

I've uploaded Point Linux 2.3.2 torrents, they've appeared in the torrents list, then I edited the supplementary text of these torrents. All the torrents dissapeared after that and I cannot find them anywhere. What do I do?

Thanks in advance!

Which one of the 2,3.2's ? As Most had "MATE" etc. in the description ? (be explicit) !
Any how, if when editing ("pencil on paper" icon), you hit the big red X icon ?
Then you have deleted it completely! That was only a Maybe of what you did ?
It is tricky, it's best not to have afterthoughts, but to get your description right FIRST TIME - Obviously ?

PointLinux

Hello, John!

QuoteWhich one of the 2,3.2's ? As Most had "MATE" etc. in the description ? (be explicit) !
There are four MATE torrents for 2.3.2. Core i386, Core amd64, Full i386 and Full amd64 to be precise.
QuoteAny how, if when editing ("pencil on paper" icon), you hit the big red X icon ?
No. I have hit the Edit icon, got to the edit screen, edited the text, then pressed 'Submit'. The torrent disappeared after that. Not sure but it looks like a bug to me or something.
Quoteit's best not to have afterthoughts, but to get your description right FIRST TIME - Obviously ?
Absolutely! But we all make mistakes sometimes, right? :)

Okay, let's do it this way if you don't mind, I'll just reupload the torrents, and you'll delete the old 2.3.2 records if you see them.

P.S. Thank you for your hard work on the project! :)

PointLinux

I tried to reupload the torrents and got the following error:
This torrent may already exist in our database.