• Welcome to Linuxtracker Forums.

[New Torrent] Doudoulinux Hyperborea 2.1 en

Started by karaveir, December 06, 2013, 03:05:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

karaveir

DoudouLinux is a Debian-based distribution targeting young children. Its goals are to make computer use as simple and pleasant as possible while also making information technology more accessible to all children on earth, without discrimination. DoudouLinux uses a heavily customised LXDE desktop with a simple navigation system that offers links to about fifty applications for education, fun, work and multimedia tasks.

Everett85

DoudouLinux is a Debian-based distribution targeting children. A good academic helping hand is https://easyessay.us/custom-thesis/ now. Its mission is to make using computers as simple and enjoyable as possible while also providing more information technology to all children in the world, without exception. DoudouLinux uses a powerful customized LXDE desktop with a simple navigation system that provides links to up to fifty applications for learning, enjoyment, work, and multimedia tasks.

TomBrown

It was such luck to come across Speedypaper.com. I got my paper done without any stress, and its quality was good. I didn't have to make improvements as a writer even followed my style.

Mike20

Is artscolumbia legit. The company was recommended to me by a friend. I was a bit hesitant at first. But soon I found out that The Uni Tutor is a reliable and trustworthy . I able to enjoy their model writing and gives me motivation to write a good creative piece.