• Welcome to Linuxtracker Forums.
Main Menu

[New Torrent] lupu5286

Started by mary, November 30, 2013, 12:41:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mary

mary

all these torrents i have added are working for me but many have been marked as "bad" in my list by the moderators. i dont know why. 2 are marked as ok but still dont show anywhere i lists. cant see any discernible difference between the bad and ok.

mary

all my torrents are all webseeded torrents, mostly multiple webseeded torrents, so always have seeds but these webseeds are not being shown under seeds at linuxtracker. to utilise the webseeds you need to use Transmission.
my "bad" torrents are now not marked as bad but they still don't appear in the torrent lists.
the image used by linuxtracker is not an image that is commonly associated to puppy, this is the main logo

ruedii

Yes, our Puppy Linux logo is one of the older ones.  (They went through about ten of them.)

As of the system marking torrents "bad" temporarily.   I have no clue why it false alarms so much, it just does.   It seems to mark torrents bad on several flags that should only mark them as waiting for moderations.   Such situations include if you upload too many at once.

This tendency is a pain in the neck for our staff too.  I'm hoping it will even eventually be resolve.  However, for now it's still better than the lack of a moderation system.