• Welcome to Linuxtracker Forums.

[New Torrent] Pardus-19.2-XFCE-amd64

Started by enankhther, April 17, 2020, 12:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enankhther

Latest release for Pardus Linux.

System Requirements:
1024MB+ RAM, 8GB+ disk space, a graphic processor that can support at least 800×600 resolution, 64-bit supported 1.0GHz+ processor.

Greger

You would need to seed to uploaded torrents.

It is great if description of torrent have any info and link to homepage ( https://www.pardus.org.tr/) or to distrowatch page (https://distrowatch.com/table.php?distribution=pardus)

Pardus page about us:

QuotePARDUS is a Free and Open Source operating system based on Debian GNU / Linux . It can be downloaded and installed for free over the Internet. Development and maintenance activities are continuing within TÜBİTAK ULAKBİM to make Pardus a competitive and sustainable operating system for personal or corporate use.

Pardus has Open Source sub-projects that meet institutional needs for easy publication in public institutions and organizations and SMEs. Leading Harmony Center Management System, Viper ID Management System, Octopus Integrated Cyber ​​Security System, Interactive Board Interface Project (ETAP) are the main ones.

The Pardus team is working on expanding our country and developing a supportive ecosystem. It organizes conferences, workshops and trainings on Free Software; Mustafa Akgül Özgür Software supports organizations such as Summer Camp ,  Academic Informatics Conference , Pardus and Open Source Days (Samsun); Teknofest ,  Free Software and Linux Days provide contributions to organizations such as. It has also launched projects such as the Open Document Format (ODF)  portal to inform the public  , and the Open Source Platform to encourage Özgür Yazılım activities  .

enankhther

Thanks for the info Greger.

I will be updating the torrent file webpage info with the information you have provided as soon as I can reach the torrent through linuxtracker.org search query, and yet when the torrent is active at the website. The torrent's tracker status is currently 'unregistered torrent pass' yet. I have e-mailed you about this issue. Please help me if you know how to fix it. As I realise your user level is an 'Uploader'. Thank you.

Greger

It's been edited now from you or admin.

It would be in "My Panel".