• Welcome to Linuxtracker Forums.

[New Torrent] ipcop 1.9.19 install cd i486

Started by soup, April 09, 2011, 07:25:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

soup

*** BETA *** BETA *** BETA *** BETA *** BETA *** BETA *** BETA *** BETA *** BETA *** BETA *** BETA ***

ipcop-1.9.19-install-cd.i486.iso

http://www.ipcop.org/

QuoteIPCop Linux is a complete Linux Distribution whose sole purpose is to protect the networks it is installed on. After seeing the direction certain Linux Distributions were heading in, a group of dissatisfied users/developers decided that there was little reason for the idea of a GPL Linux Firewall Distribution of such potential to be, simply, extinguished. By implementing existing technology, outstanding new technology and secure programming practices IPCop is the Linux Distribution for those wanting to keep their computers/networks safe. The IPCop Linux Team is dedicated to doing the very best job possible to keep your systems safe, as you can see on our site. \"The Bad Packets Stop Here!\"
*** BETA *** BETA *** BETA *** BETA *** BETA *** BETA *** BETA *** BETA *** BETA *** BETA *** BETA ***

ruedii

There is no need to maintain the exact form of the filename in torrent name.  In fact, it is sort of counterproductive to do so, as it restricts you to the inflexible format of traditional filenames.

I thought I would right a notice here since people aren't taking a hint.  Later on, I'll probably post one on the regular forums as well.